Tuesday, August 31, 2010

summer??

Normally I would look forward to fall but at the same time still want summer to continue.  Early fall is my favorite time of year - hunting season is coming up, cool crisp days and the beautiful colors of nature.  Here I just look forward to "cooler" days.  I had hopped the hottest days were over but it appears the heat wants to stick around a bit longer.  I do know an easy job here would be a weather forecaster.  At the beginning of the month just do up a report - hot and sunny and repeat for the rest of the month.  Maybe throw in a few windy dusty days.  I have been told that later in the "fall" we will get some rain, however it usually downpours and causes a mess due to no vegetation.
Been fairly quiet around here the last week or so and I hope that is a good sign.  Still, I tend to get that feeling like it won't last.  hanging in there for now - 2 years is going to be very difficult when you feel like a caged animal.