Thursday, December 9, 2010

Then there was Dubai


The journey home for vacation involved a stop over in Dubai for a training course - not a bad deal with 3 extra days to see some of the sights.  Of course one of the most notable landmarks in Dubai -



 A few other attractions were the incredible malls and the aquarium.  The intended clients for shopping obviously had more disposable income than I do as it all seemed a little too expensive, neat and proper.
I suppose blogging is probably supposed to involve more writing than this but what more can I say here?  The pictures give the idea - money, money, money glitz and glam and more money.


 Even the hotel seemed a little over the top.  After spending so much time in the desert, maybe it was a little too much for me.  It really was a good time that I hope I won't soon forget.