Thursday, October 21, 2010

I write therefore I .....

Kind of bothering me that I don't have much to write about these days.  I have intentions to get some pictures of my surroundings.  The trick is to do this in a way that would not be considered a security risk.  There are a really interesting sting of mountains north of here that on rare occasion are fully visible and maybe even impressive.  I am hoping to get some good shots of them soon.
Again this week there has been lots of bad news.  Although the mood is not great around here, it is surprising how much people can move on with things if the need is there.
I won't write in detail but I have heard some of the craziest funny stories about the locals here that makes one wonder how they make it to tomorrow.  I will say that common sense is not granted to as many as you might think.  Driving for example is not nearly as bad at home now that I have seen really bad.  A stop sign in any language of your preference is not merely a suggestion.
Hopefully I will come up with something a little more exciting to write about next time.